Monday, November 17, 2014

Top Three for Sketch 340!

Here we go again, happy Monday to you!  Hope you had a great week, I had a really busy one and I am glad it is over.  Always happy to begin a new week.  There were so many beautiful samples for last week's sketch challenge, I hope you had time to check them out.  Here are my top three picks in no particular order.....




 

 

This was a tough week--all the samples were amazing.
Thanks so much to everyone who played along.
 Hope you have time to play along again this week!  
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo
  

1 nice people left a comment:

JustYolie said...

Thanks Mary Jo for selecting my card as one of your Top Picks! :)