Monday, August 11, 2014

Top Three for Sketch 326!

So I never did get a card created for last week's sketch, between my mom having surgery and Vacation Bible School at church there just was not enough time--of course there was time to fish and hang with my son--summer is too short to miss out on things like that, don't you agree!  There were however many beautiful samples for the sketch and here are my top three picks. 



 

Some really great cards--it was touch choosing.  As always they are in no particular order and you can view the creator's blog and more details by clicking the links below the images! Thanks so much to everyone for playing along this week!
Hope you have time to play along again this week!  
If you are a winner please feel free to add my winner button to your blog!
  
 You can grab the code for the button on the upper left hand side of my blog.
 I will be right back with the new sketch!
Mary Jo
  

0 nice people left a comment: