Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Punch Art for Christmas

For many years I have seen different versions of these darling elf shoes and always wanted to try it out but was too stinky lazy--to be honest--but it was crazy easy and fast so I am glad I finally took the time to play--so cute too!  This was created for the LNS challenge to use your punches!

The shoe shape itself is made with the top note die--you get two sets of shoes with one diecut--each shoe is 1/4 of the die.  After cutting the die in half from point to point on the long end you will use your 1 3/8" circle punch to punch the curve in the toe and then the1 inch circle punch for the leg holes. Some quick photos below may help. 




Hope you have a great day!  The sun is shinning -- although it is cold it makes it seem much nicer--off for a walk.
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Frankie said...

I love this! I'm so going to make some of these -- thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I have seen these, knew it used a top note die now I know the how to.

Betty said...

What a perfect design for a gift card holder! Thanks for sharing. I LOVE IT!

Kerry D-C said...

Waaaaay cute, MJ!