Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wildflower Meadow

I have had mixed emotions with this set.  Funny because I have already used it quite a bit in quite a few different ways.  But the jury is still out, lol.   Here is one of the cards I did at one of my recent classes using only part of the image and coloring with markers. 


I used Rich Razzleberry and Pear Pizazz along with Whisper White.  The sentiment is from the Round Array stamp set. 

Stamps: Round Array, Wildflower Meadow
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Pear Pizazz, Rich Razzleberry, DP
Other: markers, wildflower embossing folder

Hope you week is going smoothly!  Thanks so much for stopping by. 
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the color scheme and the embossing is fun, gives it more 'pop'.

Vickie Kertz said...

I love this stamp and the fact that the embossing folder matches. Nice color combo.

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Mary Jo, This is beautiful. I love the way you've simplified the card by using only the white, razzleberry and pear pizzazz. Very effective. I agree about still being on the fence about this set. In some ways I think of it as a "one trick pony", especially the embossing folder.