Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Try Stamping On Tuesday!

Here we go again...here is my card for this week's sketch...

I love all the white in he background, I don't do that too often but when I do I love it!  So clean looking.   I was not sure I liked this sketch when I first saw it but I do like the card so I am glad I played along--you will be glad too if you play along!

Here is the sketch--you can view all the samples for it HERE.





Card details:
Stamps: For the Birds
Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, candy dots, washi tape(gingham garden)

Hope you week is off to a great start!
Mary Jo




2 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

Love this Mary Jo and this is a great sketch! Hope you are doing well!

Sarah said...

Oh this is simply darling and your colours perfect.