Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Try Stamping on Tuesday!

We have a great new sketch for you this week!  Come on over and play along.  You can view all the details and see what the rest of the team did with the sketch HERE.

Here is my sample....

I am really loving using the photopolymer stamp set Designer Type to make my own sentiments.  Love the Rock On for this cute boat.  My son says that all the time--Rock On Mom!

Here is the sketch from this week...



Details for my card:
Stamps: Designer Type, Moving Forward
Paper: Real Red, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White, DP from the Sent with Love bundle
Ink: Real Red
Other: pearls, word window punch, circle framelits, clouds embossing folder

That is it for today! Hope you enjoy your day!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

LeAnne said...

Super cute...love the papers and colors too!

Welcome to my Stamping Blog! said...

Great card Mary Jo; love the layout!!

Carol Carriveau said...

Fabulous, Mary Jo...that sweet little ship really looks like it is being tossed around a bit in the blustry sea....wonderful!!!!

Sarah said...

Such a cute and fun card! Love the colour combo and the torn edges are a great detail :)