Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Latenightstamper's challenge day!

Today I am sharing another sample for this week's challenge on Latenightstampers.  This week we are using candy bar as inspiration for our designs!  You can use the colors or design, you can use the actual wrapper or candy bar -- any way your are inspired by candy bars!  The ideas are endless and left to your imagination.  Of course you can view the teams designs and see what inspired them by clicking HERE.

This time I was inspired by the layout and colors of a King Size Kit Kat Bar!





Do you see the resemblance?  I think this is such a fun challenge-not sure who's idea it was but I love it. We did do it once before a few years ago but I forgot about it.  Here is the Kit Kat bar to see how I was inspired.
Stamps: So Sorry, Serene Silhouettes
Paper: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Other: embossing folders, framelits

Come on over and play along!  It is a fun one!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

What a great challenge - based on candy bars! I love KitKat bars but am not a fan of the color orange...but you made this look as good as the candy tastes!!!

Jonia said...

Love this card with the colors. Great card for the challenge.