Thursday, March 7, 2013

Welcome baby!

I love this sweet little Easter set Everybunny, but I generally send Christian Easter cards so I wanted to get a bit more use out of it.  Don't this little gal coming out of the egg work beautifully for a baby card?!





I combined my sketch challenge for this week with the Ways to Use it Challenge on SCS for today ( They want us to paper pierce.) and the color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary.   Well that is such an easy one I could not resist!

Stamps: Everybunny, Petite Pairs
Paper: Razzleberry Ripple, Primerose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White and dp pack from spring mini
Ink: Razzleberry Ripple
Other: paper piercer, mat pack, markers

Quick post for today--hope you have a great day!
Mary Jo

14 nice people left a comment:

Jonia said...

Mary Jo this is just beautiful! Love it girl and you are on a roll with this sketch. Great sketch to work from.

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! I love your pierced circle....a great focal point!

Carol Carriveau said...

Very sweet idea!

Carol Carriveau said...

A very sweet card!!!

Melissa Davies said...

WOW!! 3 challenges and yet you were able to keep it clean and crisp - FABULOUS!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

Unknown said...

You are amazing! Love this card - soooo cute!

Monique said...

Very cute. I thought I would share the link to my blog where I have also used a different stamp from this set as a baby card. http://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/welcome-baby.html
I love finding non-traditional uses for stamps :)
Cheers
Monique

Deb said...

This is an adorable baby card! LOVE it!! And the paper piercing really draws your eye right where it should be! Great job! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Lisa Martz said...

Darling card! Love how the paper piercing leads your eyes right into the focal point. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

What a great idea to add paper piercing the rabbit and sentiment. And fussy-cutting the egg is adorable. Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

Connie Babbert said...

I absolutely ADORE this card and all the details, especially the piercing! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

Oh my gosh...is this ever CUTE!!! LOVE the combination of your sketch and our colors...PERFECT! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Connie Babbert said...

This is SOOOO sweet! I love the bunny shown as a baby card! Need to keep in mind for our first grandchild due in June! Thanks for playing along with the Color Challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Rachel Palmieri said...

Just wanted to say, congrats on such an adorable baby card, too cute.