Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 256 (TSSC256)

Welcome to another Monday and of course that means a new sketch challenge for this week!  I hope you will find time to play along!  We have some fabulous samples to share with you to get your MoJo flowing. But first here are a few basic rules for the challenge....


  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too!
Now for the sketch for this week...
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgQMMPyQKvA6bYN1Zb1yjTR2CRVps3Xb9hYvtKVsdWtTNcq5q4oIvtOsqUTsjf5jJK0IzlNWUGKtbde5UgNaLaQYLSByWmgonp3BiinZl9us80LlzMT1PL5i12IOszgm77jeKo71Pj2LJ7X/s1600/10+Tuesday,+January+29,+2013+01.24.32+PM.jpg

And my sample--I had fun with the girl with the umbrella from our hostess set Million Dollar Moments. I also made a matching magnetic book mark and a little box to hold some chocolate--the challenge on the LNS blog this week is to make 3d items--so those fit that!

Here is the card alone...

I put a butterly in her hand--just to make it a bit different.  Loved the look--and I also ALWAYS love black/grey/cheery cobbler--such a great combo.

Stamps: Million Dollar Moments, Petite Pairs
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Grey, Basic Black
Other: Butterfly embosslit, paper piercer, markers, DP

Now for the rest of the CRAZY talented Design Team....









This team is amazing--don't you agree.  But so are you and we can not wait to see what you create with this sketch--come on back and add your link below!


6 nice people left a comment:

Sandi said...

As usual Mary Jo, you have come up with another gorgeous card!! Love it! I just used this stamp set for my card class Saturday. I wish I would have seen yours before as I love what you did with it!! (Love the added butterfly.)

Mary Brown said...

Oh my word Mary Jo...your card (and whole set) is absolutely STUNNING!!! WOW...the red and grey combo is just soooo STRIKING!!!

Penny Hanuszak said...

I hadn't really paid much attention to this stamp until I saw your card Mary Jo. I must say it is fabulous. I love the colour combo too, and it is "cheery", especially that little cherry cobbler butterfly in her hand... what a sweet touch. The other parts of your project are awesome too! Thanks for sharing.

Jonia said...

Love your sketch again as always Mary Jo, and your sample is just beautiful. I have another sample to post once I get,back home. Taking a fewmdaysmoff with family.

Sue Root said...

I love your card Mary Jo! It's very striking. Your other projects are great, too.

Kris Sobolik said...

Awesome little grouping of projects - I love the red boots!