Friday, March 1, 2013

Just for Fun!

I bowl with my mom on Fridays--on a seniors league and it is so much fun.  Well one of the guys had a funny experience earlier this week when they were bowling.  His ball jumped alleys and knocked out pins on the alley two over, lol!  I am so sorry I missed it--would have been a riot!  So I thought I would make a silly card to remind him of it today, lol!  Can't let him live it down too fast.  I  made out side plain and simple....


But did up the inside a bit (he uses a red ball, hence the red ball bouncing around inside)....





All images digital and non-SU.

Hope you have a great day!
TGIF!!!!
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

What a great story and a wonderful card to give him a subtle (LOL!) bad time...great idea!!!!