Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Try Stampin On Tuesday meets LNS!

And it was a fabulous combination. The Try Stamping on Tuesday sketch....



And the LNS challenge this week is to Sparkle and Shine!  And sparkle to your cards how ever you want.  I used rhinestones, glitter and a glitter pen.  


I am having such a hard time with photographing my cards lately--I was thinking it was because of the vanilla card stock but I don't think that is it.  Frustrating.  I think it looks better when you make it larger. Anyway, here are the details of the card:

Stamp:Bells and Boughs
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers, rhinestones, large green brad with glue dot and glitter on top--wide grosgrain ribbon, gold sparkle pen (non-SU) on the ribbon.

Hope you are having a great day!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card. Love the sketch and how you did the 3 panels. TFS

Nancy Seed said...

Congrats on making the Design Team at TSOT.
Love your take on the sketch and it's great that you can combine other challenges with the sketch as well.

Welcome Aboard!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I love your card! it is vibrant and alive. I always have a hard time with stamping windows in a row but you nailed it.

Kris said...

Very pretty, I have always liked that set, but never decided I needed it :) Great card.