Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Lunchtime sketch challenge 239 (TSSC239)

What a great weekend I had. I spent the whole weekend with some wonderful women of faith at our church Woman's Ministry Retreat! Awesome time.  That is the good news, the bad news is that much of my crafting stuff and my camera are all still packed in my truck--which my hubby took today.  Whoops.  At least I can get you started with the sketch for the week--I will post my sample later. Here is this week's sketch.  Looks like a fun one to me.  I hope you can find a little time to play along.  Remember the challenge lasts a full week!







I hope the sketch alone has been able to stir some creative juices.  Now--hurry up and get stamping!  Them come on back and add your samples below!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: