Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Luchtime Sketch Challenge 217 (TSSC217)

welcome to my blog and my weekly sketch challenge! I am glad you are here and am excited to see what you do with this week's sketch challenge. Remember you have a full week to play along--it does not have to be done during lunch on Monday, lol!  Here is the sketch....




And my sample--which by the way is using my brand new set Herb Expressions--just got it Friday and found out yesterday that it is on the retiring list for this year!  Go figure.  That is ok though because I really like the sayings that are in the set and will always continue to use them on my insides.  I kept this card really simple and FLAT for mom's collection--she don't want to pay extra postage!

 

Stamps: Herb Expressions, Happy Greetings
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Cheerful Treat DP (hostess) Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: markers. 


Your turn!  Can't wait to see what you create--come on back and add it to the linky blog hop below!  If you add the code to your blog while in HTML mode you can have your readers play along too--right from your blog!  
Thanks so much for visiting today!
Happy Monday.
Mary Jo

1 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

What a great card! Love your colors and love that your used this set - always a difficult one for me! What can I say...not good a coloring! Fabulous sketch this week - I had a tough time getting going but once I did, I was happy with it!