Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 203 (TSSC203)

One more day till root canal day!  Not sure if that is good or bad. But it certainly should at the very least help me feel like stampin!  Geez pain and stamping (or anything for that matter) don't mix well, lol!  Oh well, on to the reason of the post.

Welcome to week number 203 of the sketch challenge.  Hope you are inspired to play along this week.  Here is the sketch....


And here is the funny thing.  As I went to the folder to add the sketch just now, I realized I did the wrong sketch, lol!  Go figure!  Guess that proves my earlier point!  So I will not be adding my sample now, unless you want to see next week's sketch early---naw, guess I will be updating later.  What a nit wit I am some times, cracks me up!

Please remember when adding you link to the blog hop below that you should be adding a direct link to the card you are entering and not to you home page of you blog or gallery!  Thanks, can't way to see what you (and I) come up with-HA!


Mary Jo (who is lost and confused)


5 nice people left a comment:

Mary Brown said...

Okay...I've done things like that before. I HATE what that happens! GREAT sketch (as always) this week!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww you poor thing ... there's nothing worse than toothache! Best of luck for tomorrow, and thanks for another fab sketch.

Juliette Chapman said...

Oh Mary Jo - I feel your pain. I too am off to the dentist tomorrow for an emergency appointment. Can't think straight and can't stamp either because of pain. Will have to have a go at this one when I am feeling a little more human. Good luck.

Diane said...

ok since I didnt have time to do cards this week, can I Vote? I vote for Patsy's birthday card. Absolutely Beautiful

Unknown said...

Hey Mary Jo I hope you are well! Just checking in since its the end of Wednesday and still no sketch this week- I keep checking to see if the sky is falling :)