Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Latenightstampers in 411 style

I actually made this card on Saturday, but you had to wait till today to see it.  When I first looked at the sketch on the 411 blog I was a bit stumped but I really think the card turned out cute.  We will be making this on Saturday at my first Christmas Card Class of the year.  Hope they like it.  It has some added bling on the flakes so it also fits the Latenightstamper's challenge on the week to Let It SHINE!




This is another retired snowman.  Can't forget about the old guys, lol.  The image is from the Snow Much Fun set.  He fit perfect and I just think he is the cutest!

Stamps: Snow Much Fun, Petite Pairs
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze
Other: felt snowflakes, ribbon, rhinestone, word window punch, markers

Thanks so much for stopping by to view my creations today!
Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Tammy Fite said...

Love your snowman! I don't think any snowmen should ever be retired!! :-) Your color combo is awesome!! Great card!

Patti Chesky said...

I refuse to sell this snowman stamp set. It's one of the best ever!!!! The felt snowflakes work perfectly on this sketch!!!

Peggie said...

very cute!! I love snowmen and don't have this set. Hopefully at a garage sale sometime. Peggie

Unknown said...

Too cute!! Love that snowman!!