Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wouldn't this look cute on your Thanksgiving table?

Isn't this just the cutest little box.  I can't believe I held off so long before buying the Box #2 die!  What a fun and easy box.  Can't wait to try out all the other ideas I have had for it.  But this one is just a simple one.  Thought it would be really cute on the Thanksgiving table filled with chocolates or mints?  What do you think?

I know it is weird to use Pool Party with leaves but it is so pretty!  I think this is such a soothing color combo!  May be my favorite at the moment--we all know how long my attention span is though I am sure I will be on to something else before you know it, lol!

Stamps: Gently Falling
Paper: More Mustard, Whisper White, Spice Cake DP
Other: brad, in color ribbon. marker, Box #2 Sizzix Die

Mary Jo




1 nice people left a comment:

Cheryl M. said...

Spice cake, apple pie, pumpkin latte, Motherhood...your color combo reminds me of all things good and all things Fall.