Thursday, September 29, 2011

I just love fall colors!

This is the color combo of the season.  I am loving it aren't you?  The layout for this card is from this week's 411 sketch challenge.  I changed it a bit to not be a square but otherwise pretty much the same.  It also fits our Latenightstamper's challenge to create fall themed cards! 





Stamps: Gently Falling,
Paper: More Mustard, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: More Mustard, Pool Party, Early Espresso
Other: ribbon, twine, nestabilities die

Love the white showing, don't see enough of that on my cards, lol!  Hope you have a fabulous day!  I am counting down to our Woman's retreat this weekend! Can't wait!
Mary Jo

6 nice people left a comment:

Tammy Fite said...

I love this!! Those cut out leaves are great!! Beautiful!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is beautiful Mary Jo! Thanks for playing along.

Lori Mueller said...

Oooh! I really like this layout, color combo, and everything about it! I see a CASE coming on....I have just the dear friend that would love this card. TFS!!

Marisa said...

Great colour combo and fall card :)

gbarron56 said...

Hi Mary Jo -- fabulous card this week, as always. Love throwing the Pool Party color in with the browns -- such a great combo! Thanks for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

Tina Campbell said...

A really nice color combination. I have the More Mustard and will have to try this combination wouldn't have thought of it all if I didn't see together. TFS