Wednesday, June 1, 2011

VC-rocks challenge

Here are my two samples for the VC-rocks challenge. Here is the challenge...


Easy Challenge:

Make a card using 3 colors from the Regals collection and one brown from the neutrals. You must also use two embellishments. Stamps must be in the current catalog.

A Step harder Challenge:
Make a scrapbook page following the above requirements PLUS you must include journaling, title, and pictures. I would say the scrap page needs to be 12 x 12 but I will be nice and let those of you who don’t scrap that size a break.

And my samples....

I love to use the Tess stamp set with other sets.  This one is perfect-that is about the size of my coffee cup--almost!

And here is my scrapbook page done with the My Digital Studio program...


I hope you are having a great week!  If you have any questions feel free to ask.  Day two of a migraine and don't feel like typing right now.   Seems like I am getting these at least once a month now!  UGGG!!!!
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: