Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 178! (TSSC178)

Happy Monday!  And welcome to another week of my lunchtime sketch challenge.  This week's sketch is a fun one. I hope you will have time to play along.  As the weather gets nicer it becomes harder and harder to find time to stamp, lol!  Our summers are too short around here, lol!  Anyway on to the new challenge...




My sample is using a color combo I do not use too often but I sure love it...

I was so hoping that this set would make the next catalog but it has not so if you want it you better get it before the mini is up.  Such a great set.  Very easy to work with. 

Stamps: Strength and Hope,
Paper: More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Earth Elements paper pack
Ink: More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler
Other: embossing folder, scallop edge border punch, nestabillities dies, photo corner punch, pearls

Don't forget that we are now doing a blog hop with the sketch challenge. That means if you add the code to the Edit HTML section of your post all of the samples will also show up on your blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by and can't wait to see what you come up with for this sketch.
Mary Jo

7 nice people left a comment:

stampwithsandy said...

Love your card, and another great sketch!

Mary Brown said...

What a great card Mary Jo! I wanted to stamp on the circle but just couldn't seem to get that working! Yours is GREAT and I love how you used the Cherry Cobbler to make everything pop.

Kristie W. said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the butterfly and colors :)

Courtney said...

Love this sketch and your card is just beautiful! Thanks for the challenge! I had fun putting this one together!!

Tammy Fite said...

Hi! For some reason, I can't get the Linky to work for me! (i'm sure it's just me!) Anyway, here's the link to my card:
http://www.stampwithtammy.com/2011/06/lunchtime-sketch-challenge.html

Kris McIntosh said...

Great Sketch Mary Jo. Unfortunately I do not seem to be able to get the blog hop thing happening. I have pasted the code as directed but it doesn't seem to happen.

Kristie W. said...

I finally had a chance to play with your sketch!

http://kreativekristie.blogspot.com/2011/06/watermelon-cocoa.html