Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My sketch card--finally.

It is really bad when you are late for your own sketch challenge.  YIKES.  Here is my card, I actually was able to make it last night but couldn't find the time to post it until now.  Sorry about that.  You can see the actual sketch challenge in it's original post HERE  come on and play along!


I love this new set--so masculine yet fun.

Stamps: Plane and Simple
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Love letter dp
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Other: brads, markers

Hope you are close to being ready for the BIG DAY! 
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Michele said...

this turned out beatuifully! merry christmas! xo

Tamie said...

Awesome card to go with your sketch! I really enjoy your sketches and you inspiring idea's. Thanks you. I must say the songs you have playing on your blog are awesome, thanks for putting them on. I love visiting here :)