Friday, November 26, 2010

Blogger's Challenge--color

This week's blogger's challenge is to use the following color combo. 

Mustard, Rust and Blue

I really did not feel like doing a fall card since we are seeing snow here so this is what I came up with, not sure how much I like the sponging--I am so NOT good at that, lol!  


Be sure to check out what the rest of the players did by clicking HERE

And by the way, I did not forget about the two tutorials I said I would post, just got a bit busy with the excitement of the holiday. 

Stamps:  Every Moment
Paper: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Cajun Craze
Other: sponges, slit punch, embossing folder, markers

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving (my American friends)!
and may you continue to have a wonderful weekend.
Mary Jo

14 nice people left a comment:

BarbaraW said...

Love the design and layout of this card. The image is really pretty.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty Mary Jo! I like the accent on the left of your card! It's so neat! Wonderfully colored image too! :D

Marsha Fisher said...

I like the sponging...and your card! Nice job :0)

Tami Black said...

Say what you want, but you did a fabulous job on the sponging. I love this card -- the colors are perfect!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your card- cool layout. Great job with the challenge colors. TFS

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful MJ, love that punched edging!

Anonymous said...

OMG--you've got SNOW!!! None here, thankfully, but my snowblower is all set for when it does get here.
Love the edging on your card and your sponging is great.
Always looking forward to seeing what YOU come up with, Hugs, Nola

Stampin in the suburbs said...

so cute. I love the light blue bird.

Barbara said...

I really think you are on a personal mission to convice me that I NEED this set...I always love what you do with it!! Those split color circles down the side are just the right touch to a fabulous card!

Ida said...

Lovely card. Beautiful texture and what an awesome punched border.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

beautiful card MJ, luv your edge and the entire card is sweet.

Lisa Bohler said...

I love how you did the border of the main image! Adorable card!

Basement Stamper said...

very cute card and I think the sponging looks just fine. Love the border of circles, super cool! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Zafran ali said...

so cute. I love the light blue bird.Nice design i really impress,You have done absolutely nice job.Thank,s for so nice post.
Plastic Card.