Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Me and My Kindle!

I love my Kindle. I have it with me at all times. I have both audio books and regular books on it. Along with some reference books. It is one of the best investments I have ever made. Since I have been wanting to do a book of Me for so long I decided that this would be the first page I make.I used all items from my My Digital Studio.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Mary Jo

7 nice people left a comment:

Erica said...

Oh I know exactly what you mean. I got an early Xmas present of a Sony ereader. Any purse I carry has to large enough for me to fit it into. Love this techie toy. I love your page. It speakes volumes. Was that a pun? :)

Mary said...

I love your page Mary Jo. I love the photo of you too. :)

Mary

Mary said...

Mary Jo, I love your page and the photo of you that you added. :)

Mary

Claudia said...

So glad to hear you like your Kindle...It's one my wish list and I hope to get it in a couple of weeks...

Kristie W. said...

That is a super fun page!! I still haven't given into the e-reader craze, I love to be able to hold my books and turn the pages.

Hetty said...

Great page and picture Mary-Jo. I have an ereader too and carry it everywher. Much lighter as the books I read! And always comes in handy.

Kathy McD said...

Me too! I love my Kindle! Love the MDS page too...I may have to copy that idea. Great job!