Saturday, October 2, 2010

Crazy fast and easy Halloween Treats!

I don't know about you but so many times I start to make treats for my son's class and then realize they are a lot more complicated than I thought  for making so many.  These won't leave you feeling that way, you could easily make multiples and not even work up a sweat, lol!

The first one is also for the Featured Stamper Challenge on Stampin Connection.  This week we are featuring Linda Creech. What a fun gallery she has.  I was inspired by her tic tac holders.  Although mine look nothing like hers, lol!


I think these ghosts made with the owl punch are just too cute.  The pumpkin is made with the 1 3/8 inch circle punch.  Inside is a pack of orange tic tacs.  The pumpkin face is from the Autumn Harvest set.

This next one is just a quick match book type treat holder.  It has a individual size pack of M&M's.  So easy just wheeled the Haunting jumbo wheel across the front.   I also sponged some extra black ink to fill the opens spaces.



Both of these also fit this week's Latenightstamper's challenge--treat holders.  Come on over and play along.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: