Friday, August 13, 2010

Very late Blogger's challenge again

OK, so me and blogger are at it again.  The only way I was able to get to my dashboard and editing area was to go to the help section, post a question and then go to my account.  It will not let me sign in any other way!  I just keep getting sent back to the sign in screen, I have deleted my cookies, cleared my cashe, even erased my history and restarted my computer, nothing works.  Very frustrating, but at least I am in now--not sure if I will be able to get back in but I am dealing with one problem at a time, lol.

Have you ever bought a stamp and then every time you look at it after you get it home you wonder what the heck you were thinking.  Well this is one of those stamps.  Believe it or not I have had this stamp for at least 8-9 years and have never used it.  So since this week's blogger's challenge was birthdays and I don't really HAVE to stick to Stampin Up only I thought what the heck might as well use it once.  I think the problem is that it is too big, I could have cut off the sentiments and moved them around but I wanted to use it as is one time.  Makes for a pretty boring card.  (layout wise).  Anyway, here is my card, I am sure you will find many other much better samples from the rest of the team.  Remember to click on the logo that can be found at the top right hand side of my blog.





Stamps: We'll Drink to Anything by Stamps Happen Inc.
Paper: Real Red, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Other: top note die, white gel pen, markers

Hopefully I will be able to come back and post again some time soon, lol.  If blogger cooperates with me.  Crossing my fingers, cuz the stress is really not good for me.  I mat throw my computer right out the window, lol.

Mary Jo

16 nice people left a comment:

BarbaraW said...

So cute. Your card cracked me up!

Clara said...

Sorry blogger is giving you so much trouble. This is a great, fun card. So glad you were able to get it posted to share with us.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

We will not toast to Blogger! But, your card is great. By now you will need a real glass of wine...lol. I have been having problems with blogger too, it is not just you. They seem to be making all kinds of changes. The trouble with changes tho is they are a nuisance, especially when we have been getting along fine. Hugs, Gayle.

Barbara said...

What a fun card! Cracks me up!! So sorry you are "fighting" with Blogger....UGH!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is too funny Mary Jo! What a wonderful birthday card! I'm sorry about all of your Blogger troubles! Hang in there! :D

Rose said...

Oh heck no, if you had colored red hair on the one on the left in the red pants, I would have thought you were stalking me. Love this card!!! So cute and at my age, everyday should be a reason to party! Cute card.

Tami Black said...

Well Maryjo, it seems that Blogger is aware you are not one to give up and is presenting you with some challenges you continue to overcome! This card totally looks like something you would purchase at a card shop and I know you probably have someone in mind who will appreciate your efforts!

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute, what a fun image for a BD card!

Ida said...

Okay it might not have been worth it to you but oh my the giggles when I saw this card were so worth it to me. What a funny stamp!
Hope your Blogger issues clear up soon. I have my own issues as I have to retype my password in every time I comment because it refuses to take it the first time. Very annoying.

JP Card Crazy said...

What a great card!!! I'm still laughing!! Sorry about your problems with blogger!!

Claudia Perry said...

What a fun card. I love the "stitching" on the top note!

Lisa Bohler said...

We should suggest that as a challenge to Lisa...."stamps I had to have and have sat here for years" challenge! Way to go in using it! It turned out super fun!

Basement Stamper said...

I'm sorry you are having such a difficult time getting into blogger. Hope it starts behaving for you.

Your card is too funny, love it!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Glad you finally got into blogger- I always seem to have issues on Fridays!!! Great Birthday card- love the stitching on the top too. TFS

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Card is just too funny, luv it. Heck, I but those kinds of stamps all the time!

Jeannie said...

What a great card! Love it! I have to say that I like blogger a lot better than I was liking typepad -- just switched! TFS your card!