Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Almost time to say goodbye to the Summer Mini Catalog

There are a few sets I have not used as much as I should have from this catalog.  I got too busy with the new catalog release.  So I pulled out the fairy set from the mini and made this cute card.  I hope you enjoy it.


I drew the water lines around her toe cuz I thought it would be cute to have her skipping across the water.  Such a darling set. 

Stamps: A little bit of magic
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Sunny Garden DP
Ink: Basic Black
Other:  markers, rhinestones, mat pack, white gel pen, border punch, circle punch, pearl

Thanks for stopping by today!
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Rose said...

Your little fairy is so sweet. Love the bling and of course the water. Pretty card.

Jonia said...

Mary Jo this is such a cute card and I am loving this set also. Thanks so much for sharing this.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What an excellent card..love the touch of whimsy...beautiful!