Sunday, May 2, 2010

Technostamper Best of the Best for sketch 119

So I am running late today.  Left the house this morning to go to church and things just kept coming up all day.  Haven't been able to even sit down, I didn't even post a Feature Stamper Challenge on Stampin Connection.  Geez, they are gonna be mad at me.  Well I got home and rushed to the basement to make a sample for this week's sketch.  And now I get to pick the best of the best from last week.  Please take a moment to visit the blogs of these ladies as their creations are wonderful and I am sure they would love to hear that, lol!  Click on the picture to see the full images and be taken to the creator's blog.






Great job on last week's sketch, don't go too far, I am posting this week in a few minutes.  Hope you can play along!

Mary Jo

0 nice people left a comment: