Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sick as a Dog!

No not me--thank God!  But isn't this little guys so cute, makes me say awwwwwww every time I look at him, he looks like he feels lousy.  I was so excited that SU added some sets from the main catalog to the SAB list this year.  I have been wanting this set but always end up with something else instead.  This card is for both the 411 sketch for the week and today's color challenge on SCS.






The colors on the color challenge were Bashful Blue, Soft Suede and Ruby Red.  Fun combo!


Stamps: Wellness Wishes
Paper: Ruby Red, Bashful Blue, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: markers, ribbons


Thanks for stopping by today.  Come on back again soon!
Mary Jo



















7 nice people left a comment:

Cynthia Stevenson said...

This is so cute. I love the bandaid on the ribbon, a great finishing touch!
Cynthia

Tammy Q Howell said...

That is so cute! That little doggie makes me feel so sorry for him. I think it is great that SU is offering sets from the big cattie for Sale-a-bration freebies too!

Selene Kempton said...

oh this little guy is so cute! I got my package on SATURDAY. THANK YOU!!!! My little one had fun putting the castles together. i may look at the kit as a mommy and me class over school vacation week. Thanks so much girlfriend and GORGEOUS CARD!!!

Kathy W said...

very cute! I just got this set for my sab set myself today, thanks for inspiration

Tara Bilbao said...

This is soo cute. I love the bandaid and your colors. What a great card.

Unknown said...

This image was perfect for the sketch - great job!
Thanks for playing MJ! I always love your cards!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Now that is just dog-dang cute as can be!!!!! Love it!