Monday, July 20, 2009

Latenight Stamper's Weekly Challenge.

Mondays are always so busy for me on my blog. Of course I have my Monday Lunchtime sketch but it is also the kick off of the Latenight Stamper's weekly challenges too. I hope you will play along with BOTH of these challenges. Click HERE to view my sketch challenge for the week.

The LNS challenge this week is to use Pink and Black. This is such a fun combo. I am not happy with either of my pictures today--I may have to purchase a light box can't seem to get a decent picture lately.

My first sample using pink and black is also using the new Medallion background stamp. This is so pretty. I inked the stamp with Pretty in Pink and then touched the edges with the Melon Mambo ink pad. Then added a bit of black details to it. Looks much better in person.


Stamps: Medallion, Fifth Avenue Floral
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Basic Black
Other: sponge, brad, black marker.

One of those five minute cards.

Next one is using my new Gazelle. I have been cutting out lots of fun things the last day or so. This fancy cut card is beautiful in real life! The flowers are on shimmery white paper and look fabulous!


Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Shimmery White and Basic Black
Ink: Versa Mark, Melon Mambo,
Other: Gazelle, black embossing powder, black marker. pretty in pink and melon mambo re inkers, heat gun, circle scissors plus.

I am off to fish with my son. This is the only day it is calling for sun all week, then back to the rain! Crazy!

Have a great Monday!
Mary Jo

5 nice people left a comment:

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I LOVE these cards!!!! you always inspire me. thanks for all you do!!! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I LOVE these cards!!!! you always inspire me. thanks for all you do!!! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

Kerry D-C said...

Now these are just stunning!!!

Leonie Schroder said...

I loved the Pink & Black challenge and your cards are gorgeous

Unknown said...

Your designs are great and makes me think of the upcoming holidays. Thank you for sharing on the blog.