Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One more with the LNS color challenge! Woody Rocks!

Remember those last few scrapbook pages I made and the fact that I was whinning that I did not want to send them to anyone but really wanted to keep them. Well, I sent them on their way, like it or not--it was a commitment. But the good news is I am determine to do more so here is my first one to KEEP! My son just started baseball this year, although he is nine he has never had an interest before and could not even catch when practices began but he is really doing well. I am so happy for him and truly love to watch his games.

Again this is for the color challenge on Latenightstampers. The colors are Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Kraft and Old Olive.

Stamps: Sporting
Paper: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip DP from the To The Nines series, Kraft and Old Olive.
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Other: Star punch, circle punch, chocolate chip ribbon and marker.

Don't forget tomorrow is the SUINKWWC challenge so be sure to stop back to see what I have for that.

Mary Jo

4 nice people left a comment:

Kristen said...

Great page MJ. You used your stamps on the page really well. Love it. Great page.

Julie S said...

Mary Jo - as usual I love your work, you've been VERY inspiring (soooo glad you didn't give this up!).

Be sure to check to out my blog, I've awarded you an award!
www.inkedujour.com

Leonie Schroder said...

what an awesome page ... love it!

Unknown said...

This is one awesome layout!!! Great job with the color challenge too!!