Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Whachadoin' Wednesday Challenge


SUINKWWC35 –PB & J Challenge

No, not Peanut Butter and Jelly, although you may want to eat one while creating this week's challenge, that of course is entirely up to you! This week's challenge is actually to use the color PINK along with some BUTTONS and JUST one more embellishment.

And just for clarification, punches are not embellishments in my little corner of the world. I am talking, buttons, ribbons, brads, eylets, primas, charms -- you get the picture right?!

Hope you play along, I am sure you have everything you need! So come on and play along! You can always take a button of you shirt if need be, lol! Please use the keyword SUINKWWC35 when uploading online! And come on back and leave a link so we know how to find you.

Here is my card--well it is actually a photo album. Pretty bright but I love bright. The entire card is was created to go with the main button. I have had this button forever and it never matches anything so I figured it was about time I worked backwards and started with the button and then made a project to use it on. So here it is.




All of the stamped images are from the new Thinking of Mother set at SUINK.
Paper: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Pixie Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Going Gray, Basic Black
Other: Cuttlebug, circle punch, scallop lace border punch, heart buttons, big focal button, ribbon, Copics, markers, paper piercer and mat pak, clear envelops for inside pages, Scor Pal,


Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Laura said...

This is GREAT Mary Jo! I just LOVE the pink, black, and white together. And, that button is FABULOUS!!!

Kristen said...

This is gorgeous! Love it!

Janna said...

This is just too fun! Seriously! I lov ethe pink and gray and black and the awesome button for the O!!! That is just the best! Such a fun layout!

Smiles,
janna