Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I have a friend in you!

How fun is this layout! I am so busy but took one peek at the sketch challenge on SCS and could not resist. Such a fun sketch-I will be using this one again and again. (so I hope you like it too, lol) This also fits the Clear Dollar Stamps challenge to use pearls.


Stamps: One of a Kind
Paper: So Saffron, Bording Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Bella Birds dp
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Bordering Blue, So Saffron
Accessories: rub on, scallop square punch, three flower punch, 1 inch circle punch, marker, pearls

I'll be back with more to share in a little bit.

Mary Jo

6 nice people left a comment:

Unknown said...

hi MJ! really cute card! i saw that sketch this morning and loved it immediately too!!!
hugs
M

Janna said...

This is so adorable!!! I love the frames you created and the beautiful flowers!!! Incredilbe! A beautiful card!

Smiles,
janna

Kerry D-C said...

This is so soft and pretty! It is a fabby layout!

Whimsey said...

Haven't tried the sketch yet; but sure love this card!!

Kristen said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous! Love it!

Ifat Art said...

Wow! Super cute!
I love that string of pearls. Do they come that way or did you glue them one by one?

Thanks for sharing.
IfatArt.