Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sneak peek of a sneak peek--shhhhhh


Shhh, it is not my day for sneak peeks but when I read this challenge (WT203 use alcohol) this was the first thing that came to mind so I hurried and made it and I am now "sneaking" it on here, lol. This is a small bottle of wine with a custom label that can be used as a wedding favor with two wine glass charms on it.

This is the Goin' to the Chapel set that will be released on Feb. 1st from Storage Units Ink and More.

SHHHHHHHHH.

Stamps: Goin to the Chapel (SUINK)
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Basic Black, Stazon
Accessories: wine btl. charms, shrinky dink film, beads, xyron, computer for names and date


Don't forget to check out the other sneak peeks for today. Here is the list of today's

January 29th..
Tori www.wildsprinkles.blogspot.com
Carolina www.creativepad.typepad.com
Alex www.fairyblossoms.typepad.com

I have lots to share soon, I had a visit from the UPS guy today! New Stampin Up! stuff, I made 6 cards today!

See ya tomorrow.
Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

Janna said...

I won't tell I promise! I just love this take on the challenge!! How ingenious and perfect for a wedding gift! You are so creative!

Smiles,
janna

Kerry D-C said...

ooooh!! how delightful!!! what a great gift this would be!

Kristen said...

Hehehehe....SO cute!. perfect for a favor!