Sunday, December 14, 2008

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #48

Wow, we are only four sketches away from a full year of sketches! Time sure flies. I so appreciate all of you who have played along it has been so fun. I wasn't sure I liked this week's sketch when I created it but it was really easy to work with. Here is the sketch...

My first card is all Stamping Up! I love this Tart and Tangy set, it so easy to use and fun too. I matched it with the Summer Picnic Papers. Such yummy colors. I found this little strawberry on my desk, probably didn't like how it stamped or something so I figured I would cut it out and use it on one of today's cards.



Stamps: Tart and Tangy and Say it With Scallops
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White cards stock and Summer Picnic dp
Ink: Real Red and Old Olive
Other: Wide grosgrain ribbon, faux brads

The next card is using the Storage Units Ink and More stamp set Bump in the Night. Another really fun set, I actually didn't get this set until after Halloween so I am using it for non- Halloween cards I made this one last week with the same set. Such a cool set, lots of great images.


Stamps: Bump in the Night (SUINK)
Paper: Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue and Whisper White cardstock along with close to cocoa and bashful blue dp.
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Striped ribbon, Fiskers border punch, Slice, rub ons from Stampin Up!, faux white brads

I hope you will chose to play along this week. It is so easy to add you link so that we can see your card or creation. Just add you name and the DIRECT link to your project and press enter. It is that easy. Can't wait to see what you make, please use the keywords TSSC48 when posting. Thanks. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Oh and don't forget to check out all of last weeks players on the last post!


4 nice people left a comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Great cards MJ - and another wonderful sketch - thanks for the inspiration!

Janna said...

Love the sketch and both of your cards are adorable!! I took quite a few liberties with the sketch, so I hope mine still counts!!

Smiles,
Janna

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great sketch!! I had fun with it!! Love your cards!

Fountain of Memories said...

Yeah I got it done this week the past couple weeks have been crazy I didn't really get much done That I wanted too.