Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Lunchtime Sketch 37 players' and one more from me too!

Today's Technique Lover's Challenge 188 over at SCS was to use the Batik technique but color wash style. So I figured why not give it a try and make another card for my sketch at the same time. Not that I don't have hundreds of things I NEED to do. Oh well it was fun!



Here are the details:

Stamps: Snow Swirled
Paper: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Watercolor
Ink: Pacific Point and Versamark
Accessories: clear embossing powder, iron, gel pens nestibilities, circle punches, re-inkers, misters, ribbon


And now for the wonderful challenge players for this week's sketch.

Lisa at Splendiferous Creations

Kim at Kim's Basement Stamping

Kerry at Three Clovers Designs

Brenda at Memories by Brenda

Pat at the Technique Trail


Claudia at Stamping in Columbus, GA

and

Jane at Jane's Addiction


Oh my goodness were the cards ever great this week! Thanks ladies. I had so much fun checking them all out.

0 nice people left a comment: