Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A little Black Magic - Matallic style

This flower from Fabulous Flowers is just perfect for this technique. I also used the brand new in-color Baja Breeze card stock. I love how this turned out it is just stunning in real life.






Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, Warm Words
Ink: White Craft and Baja Breeze
Paper: Baja Breeze, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock
Other: new scallop edge punch, white and black gel pen, small and large oval punches, white taffeta ribbon, white half pearl, black faux brads, metallic art pencils, Cuttlebug

My post will be few and far between for the next few days. I am leaving on Wed. morning to take my little guy camping with the cub scouts. We had so much fun last year that we can hardly wait. I do have a few things I am gonna try to schedule if I have time. I have to get packed first. Hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by.

2 nice people left a comment:

retiredheather said...

Great card. Love the new color. Have a great time camping. I grew up going to guide camp and I have such great memories from those camps. Make some memories.

bizestampin said...

Very Pretty! I was disappointed that they retired SU's Metalic Art pencils and the regular Colored pencils. Wow Camping that brings back memories. I was the cubmaster for our pack 302 for 5 years and the district director for summer cub day camp for the same. My boys are now in Boy scouts and are Life and First class ranks. The best program for boys and the values it teaches. Hope to see you at SU convention soon.
Debi Pippin
Inverness FL