Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Food and Fun and another sketch player too.






This was a simple fun project. I did not want to add to many details because I really want it to be usable. This six pack holders came from Our Daily Bread Designs. I don't know about you but I will order just about anything extra to get me to free shipping, lol. I had no idea what I was going to do with these. Then as I was reading a magazine I about eating outside I thought of this. It is perfect. It holds Ketchup, Mustard, salt and peper, napkins and silver/plastic ware! I love it and it really was a pretty easy project.




Stamps: none
Papers: Cutie Pie
Ink: Bashful Blue to dye flowers.
Other: misc chipboard letters, stickers from Crew Kids Boy simply scrappin kit, flowers from the pretties kit and a white brad.

Not only cute but useful too! Yippee.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for another wonderful card for this weeks sketch.

Stacy at Stacy's Stamp and Scrap Loft

Thanks Stacy, a great card for this weekend.

2 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

They are super cute!! I love them!!

Kerry D-C said...

Fabulous! I just might have to order one for myself...not that I will do anything with it....it will sit in my craftroom blank. Until someday I find it and think: what the heck was going to do with this?! lol! I have great intentions!