Friday, July 25, 2008

Blogger's Challenge cheat



Ok so I cheated this week. I am so far behind on getting packed ( this is being typed on Tues. Night) for camping and had forgot that I needed to make a card for today's challenge. So I picked one that I made previously. I really liked this card when I made it so I figure why not showcase it today! This weeks Challenge is Christmas in July.

The colors are Wild Wasabi, Sky Blue and Ruby Red. How fun. I used chocolate chip ribbon to bring in the brown from the deer. The saying is stamped in Chocolate Chip with one word re-stamped and cut out on YoYo Yellow. Supplies used: Star Studded Season, Moose You and retired holly wheel. Scallop square punch, scallop circle punch, circle punch, markers, hodgepodge hardware and chocolate chip ribbon.


6 nice people left a comment:

Kerry D-C said...

another fun and cute card! this little guy makes me giggle for some reason.

Anonymous said...

What a great colour combo, I would never have thought to do that one! Love your deer, he's very cute.

:)Marcia

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Cute card.

Lori said...

This is so cute! I love how you framed the image with the different scalloped mats.

Anita Van Hal said...

Who cares if it is a cheat! It still is very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Shirley said...

Your challenge and your card are just wonderful. It was great that I actually had a card ready to do the challenge. Thank you for your comments on my card.