Saturday, May 10, 2008

Your How Old??? YIKES!




Monday is my sister's 50th birthday! How the heck did she get so old when I am still so young?! ( My hubby will be turning 50 this year too. ) I had fun with this card. I tried to make the outside look so sweet and pretty and the WHAMO! yea your 50 inside. I hope she likes it.














Stamps Used: It's Your Birthday, Inkadinkado misc stamps for the numbers, Hero Arts for the inside verse.
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava textured and Very Vanilla card stocks along with Afternoon Tea dp
Other: Wide Satin Chocolate Chip ribbon, Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, half pearls

1 nice people left a comment:

retiredheather said...

I know your sister will appreciate this beautiful card. Love the colors and textures you used.
Retired Heather