Monday, May 5, 2008

Ice Ice Baby! and the last of the Sketch 15 cards.


Isn't this retired polar bear just adorable? This is another card for the technique class we did last month. It is such a simple technique and fun too. Looking at it now I realize I should have flipped it so that the oval was on the other side and the bear was looking into the card instead of off the card. Funny how once it is on the computer screen all the flaws really pop out at me, there is always something that I notice now that I did not notice before. Too bad I am such a lazy stamper, or I could go back and fix after looking at the card on the screen but by this point in the game I am DONE with this card and ready to move on to the next one. When the girls made this card they used the snowflake cuttlebug on the background blue -- another after thought, lol! I think the saying is perfect for the images and it is from the retired coffee set. The colors used are Rose Red, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Basic Black and watercolor paper. I also used a piece of acetate, my water brush, Stazon Black, my Nestabilities dies for the ovals and the retired sticker sheets from last year's Sell-A-Bration kits. Now for the last cards for sketch 15. Don't forget to check back at about 12pm EST to see the new sketch and find out who won the beautiful set from Our Daily Bread Designs. See ya then.


Last Sketch 15 cards.

Melissa at Melissa's Moments has two cards...

card one

and

card two

Thanks Melissa for finishing off our week with your wonderful cards.
See ya in a few hours -- I need to get my you know what making my card for this week's sketch--go figure!


1 nice people left a comment:

Hetty said...

I just love your polar bear card! One of my favourite sets!!! You made it sparkle again!!