Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 354 (TSSC354)

Boy oh boy is it cold out there!  We are at -9 degrees with a wind chill that is as low as -30 degrees.  In my humble opinion that is just CRAZY!  But at least it gives me a reason to stay in the house and stamp!  I hope you find a reason to stamp this week too, I have a simple sketch for you to try and I am sure you will love it.  Here is the sketch.....


And my sample--It is my first sample with the new Balloon Bash stamp set--I always struggle with using balloons on cards for some reason?? Not sure what the problem is but I never like them.  I like when everyone else uses them but not when I do.  Strange, but true!

 I love a black and white card and since those were the scraps that were sitting on my desk I went with them!  

Stamps: Balloon Bash
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White and Stacked with Love dp
Ink: Real Red and Black
Other: rhinestones and stars

Now for the design teams samples.  They are super cute and each one is so different this week--lots of fabulous ideas......

 Thanks ladies as always you rocked it!
  I am excited to see what your sample will look like. Be sure to come on back and link up your sample to the linky tool below.


Remember you have a full week. 

Here are some basic rules for the challenge....
  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too! 
    Add your sample below
    Thanks!  Mary Jo

3 nice people left a comment:

LeAnne said...

Great sketch and the samples are wonderful! Thanks for the inspiration!

Miss Vicky said...

Thank you for a lovely sketch. Samples are all so lovely.

Anonymous said...

Great sketch and really cute samples from everyone! Hope I can play this week.