Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 338 (TSSC338)

I am excited about the new sketch this week!  I can't wait to see your samples.  It is such a fun sketch and it is a square card, I don't do many of those for sketches.  Hope you find time to play along.  Here is the sketch for this week....

 Here is my sample it is my first time using the White Christmas Set. A pretty fun set with lots of fun little images that can be used together.  Funny, one of the Design Team members used the same set and same colors!  That has not happened in quite a while-you all know what they say--great minds think alike, lol, I forgot the ribbon though--go figure!  Anyway here is my sample....

I think this little bear is just adorable and it really looks like he is looking up so I had to use the old retired sentiment inside my card "Near and Far Follow His Star".  The Merry & Bright sentiment is also retired.
Stamps: White Christmas, retired sentiments
Paper: Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White and All is Calm DP
Ink: Brown, Black
Other: rhinestones, markers, glitter on snowflakes, white gel pen

Now for the amazing Design Team samples.....

Sue Root

 

Robbie

Awesome job ladies--as always!

Now it is your turn.
Be sure to add your sample to Mr. Linky below.


Here are some basic rules for the challenge....
  1. You have a full week to play along!
  2. Create a new card using the sketch as your inspiration.
  3. Use any products you choose.
  4. Add your card to your blog or other on-line spot and link back to this challenge.
  5. Come back here and add a direct link to your sample for the challenge and NOT you home page of your blog--people will not look for your challenge card--trust me.
  6. And this one is not really a rule but a request--get rid of that word verification!  It makes it hard for us to comment on your samples.  It is easier for you to delete the spam then for us to jump through tons of hoops to comment.  If your put your comments on moderation you do not have to worry about spam--you will have the option to delete it BEFORE it ever goes on your blog so you will ALWAYS be safe!
  7. Have fun and tell you friends to play too! 
    Add your sample below
    Thanks for playing along!
Mary Jo

2 nice people left a comment:

Anonymous said...

Great sketch, Mary Jo! Beautiful cards, Design Team! Thanks for the inspiration!

ike said...

FAB sketch - just what I was looking for. Great DT inspirations. Thank you for this fun Challenge :-)

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog